The PayThyme User Group has been set up by Clockwork Software Systems to facilitate the exchange of information between users of PayThyme, to provide feedback on PayThyme and related matters to Clockwork, and to provide an organisation through which PayThyme Users can present a united front. The Interim Arcticles describe how the user group will be organised until such time as the membership reaches 'critical mass' and takes over its operation.
Interim Articles of the PayThyme User Group (PUG)
- The purpose of the user group is to facilitate the exchange
of information between users of PayThyme, to provide feedback on
PayThyme and related matters to Clockwork Software Systems and to
enable PayThyme users to present a united front.
- Clockwork Software Systems shall manage the user group until such time as the membership take over its operation. Accordingly, the postal address shall be that of Clockwork Software Systems and all user group correspondence should be addressed to PayThyme User Group, c/o Clockwork Software Systems until further notice. The email address of the usergroup shall be firstname.lastname@example.org until further notice.
group membership shall be as described in sections 4, 5 and 6 below.
Taking out a PayThyme Support subscription automatically
entitles the individual or organisation concerned to the appropriate
membership for the currency of the support subscription.
- Individual Members shall be those persons who have current PayThyme Support subscriptions place. Individual Membship shall be non-transferrable and Individual Members shall have full voting rights within the user group.
- Organisation Members shall be those persons nominated, using the
Membership Form, by organisations with current PayThyme Support
Subscriptions in place. Recognising that employement circumstances
change, the Membership Form can be used both to nominate Organisation
Members and to nominate their replacements. Organisations with current
Full Support shall nominate up to three members, those with Update-only
Support shall nominate a single member. Organisation Members shall have
full voting rights within the user group.
- Development Members shall be those persons nominated by Clockwork Software Systems by reason of their value to the user group. These persons may or may not be members of the PayThyme Development Team and they may or may not be employees of Clockwork Software Systems.
- Clockwork Software Systems shall provide the user group membership with regular updates on PayThyme and related matters. Such updates may be given in a variety of ways, including via the PayThyme User Group section of the www.paythyme.com website, and in the form of seminars, workshops, newsletters etc. Venues for user group events shall be at Clockwork's discretion.
- In due course a secure login-access area will be provided for PayThyme User Group Members, and this will host a members forum.
31st December 2004
Last modified 2006-02-28 04:31 PM